Monday, January 9, 2012

Introduction

Hi my name is Brittany Combs. I am studying to be an ultrasound technician. In my free time I like to play the guitar. I love music. Music is one of my greatest passions. Going to concerts is my favorite thing to do. I mostly like rock music, but I do like all of the other genres as well. All of my favorite bands and artists inspired me to want to play guitar.
The profile I liked most was Bickham's because he never gave up on his hope of getting out of jail. He has faith that he can get out and see the world. His story really touched me because I think it is wrong for him to be in jail in the first place because he was only defending himself. He should have been let out a long time ago. I just can't believe that an innocent man has been in jail for so long. His faith was worth it in the end because he eventually got out.

5 comments:

  1. I agree. It's unbelievable that so many people read Bickham's case and could not see he was acting in defense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool that you can play guitar ive always wanted to learn. Also I loved Bickham's story because of the hope he had

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can kind of connect with his story because my uncle is in prison for murdering a man he really didn't murder. Someone framed him and well it worked. I think that hope is the best thing that a person like this can handle. Playing the guitar is quite interesting though, have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brittany, I also was struck by Bickham's story. It was a terrible injustice that he was placed in prison in the first place but his attitude toward the whole situation was incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brittany, I also was struck by Bickham's story. It was a terrible injustice that he was placed in prison in the first place but his attitude toward the whole situation was incredible.

    ReplyDelete