Saturday, February 11, 2012

my interview

I interviewed my boyfriend, Rudy Bobo. The interview went really well, it ran a little less than two hours and I really enjoyed every minute of it. I learned things during the interview that I hadn't known within the past ten years that we've known each other. I picked Rudy for my interview because he is a truly inspiring, talented, well rounded, intelligent and awesome person. Rudy is a young musican, currently in a metal band called Hollywood Death Machine. I personally think they're going to go far with Rudy on their side. The interview covered a lot of area, including his inspirations, his youth, his music and other things. He talked a lot, which made it fun for me. I really enjoyed listening to his stories and thoughts on everything. I think my interview was a success. I dread typing the transcript because it was over an hour and my hands will get sore, but reliving his stories and getting back into his head will be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment