Thursday, February 9, 2012

My Interview with Marge Hazelett

I had a very good time at my interview, I spend all afternoon with Marge, and I didnt leave her house until about 7:30 p.m. My Interview was only about 2 hours long, but I enjoyed spending the day with her and having dinner with her. I loved this experience, I learned alot of things about Marge that I had no idea, she has a beautiful home that she has worked hard for, I found out that she has lived there alone for 12 years. Her husband passed while they were breaking the ground for her home. The best question I asked was about her life as a kid, she told me that she loved to go to the country and pick berries with her family every saturday and sunday. I thought this interview was going to be interesting, and to my surprise it was so much better them what I expected.=) Just smile and make sure you really listen to what they have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment