Saturday, March 3, 2012

Justin Robertson

     I chose to do my profile on Justin Robertson because he is an inspiration to me. He is following his dreams and teaching me how to follow mine. He is still in school and is currently working at Sears. He wants to be an actor and graduate with a theater degree because acting is what he really loves to do. He doesn't care if he acts on famous movies or just a small school play, as long as he is doing it and having a good time.
     "Performing on stage in front of hundreds of people is what I love to do. I have done several shows here in Marion and it was a real accomplishment to have people cheer for you when you walk onto the stage and take a bow. Applause is an addiction once you get it all you want is more it makes you feel like a superhero."

No comments:

Post a Comment